Corporate Fiscal Year End Preparation
Preparing for your Corporate Fiscal Year End doesn’t need to be a daunting task.
Our service package for year-end services includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Preparation of your Notice to Reader financial statements (if you require a Review Engagement, we will require further discussion)
- T2 corporate tax return, partnership return, or T2125 business tax schedule (as applicable)
- T5 investment income supplementary (if applicable)
- Dividend and remuneration planning (if applicable)
- Dividend resolutions (if applicable)
- Preparation of two T1 personal tax returns
- Year-end meeting (or what we actually call our inspiration session!)
Our certified team at Swain CPA will help you understand the process, and ensure you have your corporate fiscal year end prepared correctly, and on time.
Contact us today to book an appointment.