Category: Incorporation & Tax

The Underused Housing Tax

(Please Note: This blog has been written for Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada.) What You Need to Know If you own a residential property in Canada, you may be subject to the Underused Housing Tax (UHT). This annual 1% tax applies to the ownership of vacant or underused housing and came into effect […]

No products in the cart.